The Associate Worship Minister reports to the Worship Minister. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Associate Worship Minister helps to form disciples who love God and love others by planning, facilitating, and leading music and other service elements in corporate gatherings at The Village. The Associate Worship Minister builds up and equips other volunteers toward that same calling and skillset.
- Demonstrate personal devotion and spiritual leadership
- Plan and lead services with confidence, clarity, and intentionality
- Model and facilitate undistracting musical excellence
- Schedule, equip, shepherd, and develop worship volunteers
- Write songs that lead worshipers into greater love and knowledge of God
- Plan, schedule, and accomplish various administrative tasks in a proactive manner
- Shepherd church members as a minister beyond the platform of music
- Faithfully and appropriately apply Scripture and discernment to all job responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 2–3 years worship leading experience
- Degree in Bible/music a plus
- Proficiency in vocal performance
- Proficiency in either guitar or piano
- High level of integrity, leadership, and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Proficient in Planning Center Online and Google applications
- Experience in songwriting a plus
- Knowledge of Ableton, Logic, ProTools, or digital media a plus