The Custodian reports to the Facilities Associate. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Custodian supports the ministries of The Village by cleaning, maintaining, and preparing church facilities.
- Maintain building readiness for use on a daily basis
- Assist Facilities Manager with building maintenance and repairs
- Maintain cleanliness of church facilities
- Assist Facilities Manager in overseeing work done by outside vendors
- Schedule and oversee volunteers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Experience with both power and hand tools
- Experience with basic cleaning methods
- Experience with operating basic custodial equipment
- Experience with light maintenance items (plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Experience with Google Apps, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage volunteers, solve problems, and interact with a team
- Outgoing individual who enjoys working with others
- Desire to learn