If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
Kid Keepers provides child care that is gospel-centered during events at The Village Church (apart from weekend worship services). These events include Elder-Led Prayer, Recovery Groups, TVC Institute classes, etc. This is an hourly position at the Flower Mound campus.
- Care for children (birth – 10 years old)
- Partner in making disciples in the classrooms
- Follow preschool policies and protocols for safety, security and care of the children
- Clean and care for spaces after each event
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be a believer in Jesus Christ and can affirm the Statement of Basic Belief of The Village Church
- Must be at least age 16 years old
- Must have experience working with children
- Must have a desire to proclaim the good news of the kingdom to the next generation