The Female Associate High School Minister reports to the Student Minister. This is a full-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The Female Associate High School Minister assists the overall mission of the High School Ministry by recruiting and equipping volunteers, ministering to female students, and partnering with parents to help make disciples of their students.
- Shepherd and minister to high school students (particularly females) and their families
- Recruit, train, lead, and care for female small group leaders
- Connect intentionally with female students
- Assist with carrying out Rise services, events, and mission trips
- Teach in various environments (Bible study, theology class, etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- 1–2 years of experience working with students
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Self-starter who is highly motivated to do all things with excellence
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented and organized