Student Summer Staff reports to Student Ministry leaders. This is a temporary (May 27 – July 30, 2019), part-time position located at the Flower Mound campus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application. Upload your resume with cover letter at the end of the application form.
Student Summer Staff assists the Student Ministry in making disciples of students by developing relationships, teaching them God’s Word, and leading various projects throughout the summer.
- Provide logistical and administrative support within the Student Ministry
- Develop and disciple middle and high school students
- Lead various summer activities including a student leadership team, V-Games, etc.
- Assist in planning and leading big events (summer camp and missions) in a variety of capacities (small group leading, logistics and organization, etc.)
- Spend time weekly learning and being developed Student Ministry leaders
- Other tasks as determined by the Student Ministry
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- High school diploma required
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of the gospel
- Desire to pursue or explore vocational student ministry
- Ability to function as an active member of a large team
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, and Calendar)